"The human heart has hidden treasures,
In secret kept, in silence sealed.
The thoughts, the hopes, the dreams, the pleasures,
Whose charms were broken if revealed."


Friday, August 19, 2005



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
the TM

I'm flying tml.and i've wasted the past hour doing this blog. good weather tml pls. 3 weeks since i last step into the a/c.
wasting.. a/c... i wasted the whole of last night stoning in front of the comp when i was supposed to be doing econs project. I'm the worst person u can have in a group for project. haha =( i dont even stay back to do the project together. haiz...
3 nights of 4h sleep... I'm cant understand what people are trying to say. keep getting the wrong idea.
tonight's gone. wasted time on this. next is prepare for flight.
thurs is phy test. i'm not going for it. or should i. if i fly i might not be able to make it in time for maths test =S

the stupid machine rejects plastic notes. now its 30 less inside and 30 more for me.

time to clear and load my brain.

promos... 4? 5? wks.
somebody kill me... pls?

The Island's a gr8 show! haha... just because they want the beef doesnt mean they want the cow. I love the flying bike=), and the nice scar on her temple.


Posted at 22:03






:. Me .:

Zy




** Escape **


LASS
ADEJJMNPPS
S
EZ
RC


Message




-Archives-

-It's history-